Global Uttarakhand Diaspora Invitation
Invitation To Join AIF-UMA Partnership
To Help Uttarakhand Flood Victims
All Uttarakhand Diaspora organizations in all countries, including India.
All civic, cultural and religious organizations around the world.
Subject: Let us join hands and make a bigger impact for the Uttarakhand Flood Victims
UMA invites and will welcome as partners all Uttarakhand Diaspora associations and every civic, charitable, religious , and alumni organizations around the world who have an interest in helping the Uttarakhad flood victims.
- The most ambitious private, global fund raising efforts for Uttarakhand.
- AIF’s track record of last 12-years speaks for itself.
- 100% of your donations will go to the victims. That is because AIF will raise funds separately to cover the overhead and administrative costs.
- AIF also welcomes rupee donations.
What you need to do to become a partner?
- Hand shake with one of UMA team
- Agree to pool your net proceeds with AIF-UMA pool
- Participate in UMA weekly global calls for update
- If your funds are in excess of $100K, we will consider Trusteeship
UMA US Contacts:
Gaurav Negi (email@example.com)
Girish Bhatt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UMA India Trustee & Contact
Anoop Nautiyal (email@example.com)